
Well, time does fly when you're having fun I suppose, haha. I guess it's finally time for me to continue with this. Hmmm, what has happened in my life in the past 7 months, well I went on that date it was good. We did have a second date that was...interesting, haha. So lets see where to start, where to start?
I don't know if I can tell this story without having it come out all jumbled so keep up. It was near the end of June by the time we had our second date so we decided to have a BBQ, so he came over and I'd told him that I had a dog and that was fine. He wasn't sure if he was allergic to dogs or not and had never petted a dog until he met my dog. Anyway, cutting to the chase, I'm at the counter cutting up mushrooms and he's standing beside me at the sink getting a glass of water (this isn't going to get steamy so relax, haha). I look over and he's taking an allegy pill, you know, just in case. I resume cutting and I look over and he's gagging and hitting his chest....yes....I did try and do the hiemlich (heimlich? I don't care, the spelling isn't the point) and then he died.....hahaha, no he didn't. He did push me away because he wasn't actually choking, he was gagging on the pill that got lodged behind his esophagus (again...spelling isn't the point!!). I told him to take a sip of water then...this action only makes a person gag even more and spit the water out. This didn't go on for 10, 20, or even 30 minutes....this went on for 3 HOURS! We thought it might melt after 3 hours, you know because it's a pill and all that. It didn't melt, so we got in the car to go to the ER (40 minutes away, and yes, this is on our second date, let me remind anyone who's reading this), so we get in the car and I make a comment "Wouldn't it be funny if it just went down when we get halfway there??" to lighten the mood. Now, I kid you not, at the exact halfway point, it goes down, the pill is gone. We pull over at the road sign that indicated that we were exactly halfway, it was that exact. We go back to the house and BBQ...hahaha, what a date!
So after that I'd already had a pre-arranged date with someone else the next weekend. That date was good as well but within 5 minutes of starting the date, the guy runs a stop sign, and we almost get into a serious car accident and he gets a ticket because you know, there was a police car just randomly beside us, haha, it makes for a good story, my little bit of dating experience in the early summer.
Now 7 months later, I am currently in a serious relationship....with the guy who semi-choked on a pill. It's going great, I don't have to have odd dates anymore and he has not choked on a pill with me since (knock on wood!).
What more is there to say in this follow-up? Hmmm, I'm still working the same job, nothing else is new. Life is good, relationship is good, everything is good.
So, I'm going to end this new blog entry right here.
Jeff.
No comments:
Post a Comment