If you'd told me a few years ago that I would get myself a "blogger" blog, I don't think I would've believed you.
#1. Because back in the day I was very 'anti-blog', I was a person who you might've heard say "I hate that word, 'blog' it's so weird"
#2. Because I already have a MySpace blog that I neglect.
I guess I just wanted something different that was away from typical social networking sites. I didn't want to have to "add friends" that I know, maybe that sounds anti-social but it's not. Also I haven't actually looked this site over so maybe you can add friends? Hmm, I'll look it over after. With all that said, I've also joined because I've read some pretty impressive blogs on here that I wanted to be able to comment on.
Now, there's a start I suppose. I don't even really know what to do here right now, it went right from register directly to blog posting. As if to say "YOU MUST POST RIGHT NOW!", so that's what I did so I think I'll finish this up for now and return later.
Oh and, "Hello my name is Jeff"
Hellooooo Jeff! Thanks for following my blog! And ooooooohmygod! I'm your first follower! I feel special! I hope you have fun doing whatever you want to do with your blog! I'll keep checkin!! We'll have to do a "Coffee Break" post together on my blog! Send me a pic of you enjoying a big mug of java juice ;)
ReplyDelete