Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Morning In The Day....Of A Night Auditor

Well it has been a couple days/nights, work has been perfect......wait a second....oh, let me take off my rose coloured glasses for a second, haha. I'm going to try not to use this blog to complain about work though, I'm just happy enough to have a job that's above minimum wage!!

So, I saw on Yahoo! this morning that another "anti-gay" person has been exposed as having an affair-ish sort of deal with a man who is an escort. That's interesting, it's happening everyday though we just don't hear about it unless it's high profile, which is becoming more often lately. People should learn not to shit where they eat otherwise they're going to end up taking it in the ass, in more ways than one. Is there a reason that it's all males though? I don't remember seeing a high profile female being caught in a similar situation?

Ahhh, in other news I'm off soon for the weekend, yessss and I'm going to finish with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment